Friday, January 16, 2009

Absent-Minded: New Comic Series

And so it begins....
I'm usually against change, so this is a little weird for me. I've planned on doing this transformation for a while now, just couldn't think of the right time or way to do it. After getting a little bit of critism from some modacity members I decided to try to give my characters some personalities and a way to distinguish them from one another. I already got help with names from my friend Clark.

The new year has begun and so I launch the series: Absent-Minded.*
New title, new fonts, new characters with name and clothes, and OMG a girl?! This should throw some fun into the series a bit. Hopefully I can keep some continuity now. Anyway, enjoy comic #44! Kind of an introduction comic.











*If this name is already taken by someone else, let me know. Though I checked, I don't think it is.

No comments: