Monday, May 26, 2008

What's on the Plate

So, what is on the plate, as projects go, for this summer.
  • First, I want to do is get Halo Survivor started, a Halo Machinima created by my friend Rik. I'm hoping on getting a better capture card this summer for my birthday so the quality will be better in the videos.
  • Another thing I am attempting to learn is VB.Net. I'm hoping the new concepts from this programming language will help me finish up the Halo CE Trainer 9.0. Details about that trainer can be found on my gaming site.
  • Third, I want to continue the comics. I'll probably update comics on here every once in a while when I get bored, which will be a lot this summer.
  • Fourth, is a flash game I am coding for Newgrounds with my friends Batto and Lineman. I won't release any more info about that.
I am sure there are many other small things that I may work on as well, such as 3D models and mini-flashes, but those are basically the big things I hope to accomplish in the next 3-4 months.

The success of all of that is going to depend on the job I am trying to get. No doubt that work hours will take up a lot of my free time. I just don't know how much free time that is. So I guess I'll have to see how things turn out. One thing is for sure, and that is I am going to try to go for one thing this summer: busy.

No comments: