Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Comic #24, Games, UI, Animations

A lot of things have been going on in the last few weeks.

The first thing being the UI. I have stopped working on it. My tags somehow got corrupted, and now I can't use my editing programs. I'll be able to fix it, but I kind of took a break from it for now. It seems like the perfect opportunity to do so anyway.

The second thing being the comic. I had some downtime from the game programming, so I whipped this one up.
















We had a huge storm a few days ago, and this was exactly what I was doing while modeling in 3DS Max.

The third thing I started doing was modeling a Ferris Wheel in 3DS Max. (In a way, all these sections in this blog are interconnected.) I got the model finished and rotating. However my intention was to destroy it in a demolition type animation...of course. So I still have some work that needs to be done. Here is a bad quality preview of what is done so far.

YOUTUBE LINK - FERRIS WHEEL.wmv

The fourth and final thing was quite last minute. I am programming a game, as I mentioned above and back on May 26th, for my friends Lineman and Batto. I can't give away information about it, but it will be ready very soon. Once it's released, I'll post a link in here.

So that's about it. Summer is winding down. and I'm trying to finish all my Work in Progresses, which wont happen. Also I'm curious as to who actually reads the blog, rather than look at all the pictures. So if you see this sentence right here, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that storm went over to my dads workplace, he works at a nursery for plants.

The thunder was like 1 mile away. like Fla-BOOM.

Lool