Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Comic #52: Simple Instructions

Ever had a teacher like this? I did and it pissed me off to no end. Only reason I passed the class was because I had background knowledge in the class and a book. This was the comic I was talking about. The one I did back in January. Before it was only two panels but I extended it and added that last panel joke. Took a while to set this one up. I had no idea how many panels to create. It was going to be eight, then seven, then nine. Meh, whatever. Enjoy. Next one I create will be a big one. Literally. It will only be one row, and probably ten panels. lol That's a first.

E: Sorry, the image broke after only 12 hours. Geeze. Reupped and updated.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE POWERPOINTS SO I PUT A POWERPOINT IN YOUR POWERPOINT SO YOU CAN POWERPOINT WHILE YOU POWERPOINT

Hayzuce said...

Hello,

I am the teacher in question. I do not approve of this comic. I feel it is a defamation of character. Just because you sit in classes all day does not mean you are qualified to be telling teachers how to do their job. Perhaps you can offer some constructive criticism instead.

Anonymous said...

That teachers head looks like a muthafuckin moonpie. Shits making me HUNGRY.

Anonymous said...

i came